Thorough Training and Support
105 HOUR FUNDAMENTAL TRAINING CERTIFICATION
Success in this industry is directly related to the quality and thoroughness of the training you receive. So by design, our program is more in-depth than many others. Our 105 Hour Fundamental Training Certification with a 1:1 student:teacher ratio for hands-on clinic sessions is approved by the American Academy of Micropigmentation and consists of 3 parts:
- Part 1 - Pre-Study Manual (40 hours)
- Part 2 - Virtual Training (8 hours, pre/post training)
- Part 3 - Fundamental Training (6 consecutive days, 57 hours of classroom/clinic training)
- 4 days of clinical education
- 2 days of classroom/theoretical education
- Multiple procedures on live models (for brows, eyeliner and lips)
Taking on your first client can be risky without the proper education and training. Over the course of our time together, you will gain the knowledge and experience to feel confident working with your first - and potentially lifelong - clients. See more about our curriculum.
Postgraduate Support System
We understand that navigating next steps after micropigmentation training can feel daunting. From apprenticeships to state regulations, Prettyology Micropigmentation Academy can help you transition through this process. We offer 3 ongoing support packages to help you get a proper footing in your new career.
Download our postgraduate support program details.
Contact Us for more details on these packages.